This tour will haul and set lobster traps in Casco Bay, alongside beautiful landmarks and sea life. This fun and interacting environment offers an experience to feel like a Maine lobsterman and grasp the concept of the lobster fishery. The tour will run about an hour and a half.
- We offer three demonstration tours daily, excluding Sunday, and each tour will include the following:
- Provide safety instructions and overview of the trip
- Navigate Casco Bay to trap locations
- Haul traps, handle lobsters (understand sizes and anatomy) and set traps back
- Navigate back to dock and take a tour through the buy station (tank room) at Luke’s Lobster Restaurant to understand where the lobsters go after they are hauled.
Single Ticket (ages 12+) $49
Single Ticket (under age of 12) $35
Child under the age of 1 is free
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]